Give Your Holiday New Life This Year with Caravan Hire in Brisbane
If you're looking for a fun and unique holiday for your family or friends, caravan hire in Brisbane is the answer. Caravanning is ideal for the adventurous traveller, but the comfort of these vehicles makes caravanning ideal for anyone craving something a little different.
Benefits of Glamping with Caravan Rental in Brisbane
Not everyone wants to "rough it" in the wilderness. We've heard many stories of families who couldn't agree on a holiday because one person wanted to camp and the others didn't. Family caravan hire in Brisbane offers the perfect solution: the freedom of being on the open road and the comforts of home. Here are some of the best reasons to plan a "glamping" holiday for your next trip.
- Luxury accommodation. Glamping is often described as "having the comforts of home," but the truth is that glamping is often even better than being at home. Your caravanning experience is definitely what you make it, so treat yourself to all the amenities that you want and get ready to enjoy your holiday like no other.
- Quality time in nature. Glamping in a caravan is one of the best ways to convene with nature while still enjoying all the luxuries of staying in a hotel. For people who are a little more reticent about spending their holiday in the great outdoors, caravan hire can be the perfect introduction to this style of travel.
- A holiday that fits within your budget. Caravan rental is no more expensive than staying in hotels, and in many cases, it's even cheaper. Especially when compared to luxury hotels, you'll find that caravanning can save you quite a bit of money – that you can then use on other things while you're on the road. In fact, many people are surprised at just how affordable it can be to rent a caravan in Brisbane.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Caravan and Campervan Hire in Brisbane
Everyone makes mistakes but feeling as though you don't have a clue on the road can be frustrating. When it comes to caravanning, mistakes can also be expensive. Fortunately, you can avoid the worst mistakes with a little homework and some time spent planning. Here are a few common mistakes to avoid when you're setting out for your first (or one of your first) caravan holidays.
- Not packing the right amount of food. Not packing enough to eat and packing too much can be almost equally problematic. Setting up a campsite can work up an appetite, so be sure to bring enough food – meals and snacks - for your entire stay. However, don't overpack - you don't need three months' worth of canned goods (unless you're setting out to the middle of nowhere for an extended trip.
- Not making reservations. If you've travelled the same area extensively, then you probably know the ins and outs of all the local campgrounds. If you're a novice, however, you probably don't. Some campsites may be full; others may only accept caravans less than a certain age; still, others may be for older individuals and groups only. You can avoid these issues by calling ahead and making reservations so that there won't be any surprises when you arrive.
- Not following camp etiquette. If you want to look as though you know what you're doing, study up a bit on caravan etiquette. Remember that a campground is not your backyard. Some of the general unwritten rules to follow include not playing music too loudly or for too long, making sure that your kids and pets are not bothering other campers, driving slowly through campgrounds, and cleaning up after your (always leashed) pets.
Preparing to Hire a Caravan in Brisbane
All the different methods of travel have their advantages. As with any other type of travel, when you hire caravans in Brisbane, you can get the most out of your experience by preparing ahead of time and ensuring that you are ready for your trip.
- Pack the essentials. Everyone knows that you'll need clothing, sunscreen, food, and entertainment. However, some other things you might want (and not know it until you get to your campsite) extra phone and device chargers, folding chairs, thongs for showers, fire starters, and matches for a cosy night by the fire with your family.
- Prepare for the trip. Especially if you're heading off the grid in your caravan, but even if you're staying connected, it's a good idea to be sure that someone in your group has taken a recent first aid course and knows how to handle a wide variety of situations. A compact vehicle maintenance course might just save you some time, and stress should a minor problem arise.
- Prepare your caravan. With caravans for rent in Brisbane, you'll most likely pick up a well-maintained van in good condition that won't need any maintenance while you're on the road. We go through all the details when you pick up your caravan, however, please make sure to check that you have a secure attachment for towing and it is well within your towing limits. Also, remember that nothing inside the caravan should be loose; secure everything to ensure no one gets hit in the head at the first swerve or sudden stop.
About Leisure Caravans
Are you looking for a caravan for hire in Brisbane? Leisure Caravans has a range of vehicles designed to take you out onto the open road and house you and your family overnight with equal ease. Our caravans are fully insured newer models in excellent condition so that you can drive away in confidence. We are a family-owned business with a passion for caravanning, and we hope you'll love our favourite activity as well. Contact us today to learn more.